To Do List Linky
I am linking up with my friend Lorraine at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies to help get myself organized for back-to-school. Unlike Lorraine, who has 4 weeks, I have TWO WEEKS to get my classroom ready. I officially report back to work on August 2! I am totally freaking out over how much work I have to do in the next couple of weeks! I started my list but had to stop because it was getting
Here's what I have so far (in no particular order.)
Order BTS post cards and business cards from
Vista Print DONE
2. Put together my class journals
3. Create data binder
Create lesson plan format for this year DONE
5. Create classroom jobs poster/display
6. Make labels for notebooks and folders
7. Finish book aprons
8. Make labels for supply buckets
9. Finish setting up classroom spaces
10. Relevel and label classroom library books w/ lexile levels (I have a huge library - which is a good thing - and it's taking FOREVER!)
11. Bathroom sign out log
12. Folders for take home
13. Finish class schedule and post
14. Put up door decoration
15. Welcome packets for Meet the Teacher
16. Mail postcards to students
17. Revamp calendar
18. Decide on Calendar Math set up
19. Finish labeling book boxes
20. Decorate bulletin boards
21. Start anchor charts for first week
Level students for reading based on AIMS scores DONE
23. Sub folder
24. Birthday chart
25. Make nametags for students
26. Establish Morning Meeting Procedures
27. Office Max Teacher Appreciation Day 7-21
28. Parent email list
29. Lesson plans for first weeks
30. Clothespins for clip chart (to paint or not to paint?)
31. Anchor Chart Binder
I am sure that there are many things I have forgotten, and will have to add to the list as I go.
I am also linking up with Ashley from The Resource Room Teacher to confess my guilty pleasures.
Number one has to be ICE COLD anything! I love my ice cold beverages!
My guilty pleasure is this ice maker that I have in my classroom.
I just love books! Picture books, novels, chapter books, professional books, you name it!
Here are just a few of the new book I have bought this summer...
(and these are just a few!)
So, what are YOUR guilty pleasures?