I am linking up with my buddy Lorraine over at
I have only been blogging for less than a year, but I have learned so much
from my blogging buddies and from my students this year,
that my life and my teaching will never be the same again!
I am truly grateful for each and every one of you!
So here goes...
- Just getting Started - March 23, 2012
- Walk Away From the Computer! - March 25, 2012 - Spending too much time getting my new blog set up and running.
- Venturing Out - March 25, 2012 - My first LINKY Party!
- Another Linky! - March 25, 2012 - Getting in deeper with Linkys. This one was for Literacy Centers. Clearly, I did not yet know about not posting more than once per day.
- Persuasive Writing Unit - March 27, 2012 - One of my most popular posts.
- Easter, Technology and Stuff - March 28, 2012 - Sharing some technology links.
- Easter Freebies and an Elapsed Time Activity - April 1, 2012 and my first Currently with Farley!
- What Went Right Today? Linky - April 4, 2012 - Focus on the Positives!
- Pinterest Find - That started me on the search for Dot Lights that no longer exist! - April 11, 2012
- April 14, 2012 was another busy blogging day! I've Been Tagged and Now You're It! along with A Fontastic Linky Party and Show Off Your Classroom Linky!
- April 21, 2012 Whew! What a Week! AIMS, Math, Mother's Day Freebies, and More!
- And finally, My Teacher's Secret Life, my most popular post yet! April 21, 2012
My blogging got off to a rousing start.
Now, 585 followers later, and a blog makeover,
I am finally finding my groove.
I cant wait to check out your first 12 posts of 2012!