This week was crazy busy!
Parent Teacher Conferences with 2 early release days
Valentine's Day on top of that!
I'll start with my Five for Friday (on Sunday)
Better late than never...
1. Last week we visited the Peoria 1912 Living Schoolhouse Museum.
We took a trip back in time and experienced school like they did in 1912.
2. We started our unit on Fractions with this fun activity from AIMS.
3. Thursday was Valentine's Day AND Parent Teacher Conferences.
It was a LONG day!
It started out with these from the MR.
4. Had a short but sweet 2 hours with the kids working on Valentine themed activities.
During Morning Meeting we did this fun I Have, Who Has activity from Rachael Parlett
Then my Will You Be My Valentine? Coordinate Graphing math activity.
My kiddos ♥ these!
Then on to Books We Love...
and finally, this fun conversation heart writing activity...
They came out so cute!
I will post as soon as I get them scanned.
5. Friday was another early release day for conferences, and the a much needed