At our get-together last night we had so much fun!
You really should have been there!
Pictured here are
Back Row L-R
Linda from Around the Kampfire, Jacqui from Resource Room Rules, and my buddy Jenn from Sped Teacher L84 Baseball
Front Row L-R
and our favorite blog stalker Nicholle.
Cindy came up all the way from Tucson!
It is such a small world!
Found out last night that Jennifer knows my friend Krista Lynch!
Maribel (who I had not met in person until last night) lives a whole BLOCK away from me!
And today I found out that Jacqui knows my friend Jana Winterton!
Talk about 6 degrees of separation!
It was so fun to get together in person! I can't wait to do it again!
Now for that bucket list I made for Spring break...
How did I do?
My Spring Break list included the following:
1. RELAX and make time for me! ü
2. Work on cleaning my mess of a classroom. ü
3. Work on cleaning my mess of a den/office! Nope!
4. Do my taxes (YUCK!) ü
5. Read something that is not school related. üworking on it still
6. Create products for all (or at least some) of these ideas crawling around in my head. ü
7. Play with my new Silhouette Portrait (It was my birthday present to myself!) ü
still need a LOT of practice
8. Catch up on all my DIVOed (is that even a word?) TV shows. ü
9. Catch up on blogging all the fun stuff we have been doing in my classroom lately.
Work in progress!
10. Blog daily! ü
11. Lesson plans (another YUCK, but necessary.)ümostly done
Guess it was a pretty productive week, but I am still NOT READY to go back to work tomorrow!
Don't forget to stop by and sign up to win some great prize bundles in my Birthday Giveaway!
How was your week?