Today I am linking up With Brigid from Brigid's Daily Lesson Log for her
My Spring Break list includes (but is not limited to) the following:
1. RELAX and make time for me!
2. Work on cleaning my mess of a classroom.
3. Work on cleaning my mess of a den/office!
4. Do my taxes (YUCK!)
5. Read something that is not school related.
6. Create products for all (or at least some) of these ideas crawling around in my head.
7. Play with my new Silhouette Portrait (It was my birthday present to myself!)
8. Catch up on all my DIVOed (is that even a word?) TV shows.
9. Catch up on blogging all the fun stuff we have been doing in my classroom lately.
10. Blog daily!
11. Lesson plans (another YUCK, but necessary.)
What's on your agenda for Spring Break?
I am also linking up with Latoya From Flying into First Grade for her
This week's theme is "Two Truths and a Lie"
So here are my three.
1. I was a bigamist (not a bigot!) for a period of time.
2. I was an exchange student in college.
3. I have visited every state in the US.
Which one is the lie?