Wow! What a week!
I an linking up (albeit a little late) with Doodle Bugs Teaching's
Five For Friday!
1. We have had some really weird weather this winter here in Phoenix -
Record lows, record highs, and record rainfall (all within 10 days of each other, and then THIS...
These two were taken at my husband's office...
2. Family Math and Science Night
Did you see this post over at Classroom DIY?
Jenaya, The Lesson Plan Diva posted the directions for this awesome
mental math activity, and I knew we had to make some of these for our
Math and science night!
So I whipped up these, and my teaching partner made up a bunch.
For the science part, we had two animal adaptations games -
Animal Adaptations Memory and Vertebrate/Invertebrate Sort.
3. Animal Adaptation Projects - We finished our adaptations unit by presenting
the students' Adaptations Projects. They did an awesome job!
They created brochures about their new animals and then created a diorama to represent it.
4. Non Fiction Book Reports - We used this packet from the Resource Room Teacher
and the kids made posters about their books.
5. Getting ready for Dr. Seuss Week!
Got my nails done in style and planning activities for next week.
Go link up and show off what you have been up to!