In my classroom, my favorite/most used teaching tool
was my easel,
especially since I fell in love with anchor charts.
After all, it is so much easier to write on an easel than on the floor or taped to the chalkboard.
One of the best investments I ever made was buying an easel like this one.
It was expensive, but I used it for everything!
So I was really
pleased thrilled to have
Quill.com contact me
and ask me if I would like to have an easel to review.
They sent me one like the one pictured above,
and I fell in love all over again!
The front side is a dry erase board.
There is also this removable/magnetic
lined writing board.
I got to try it out while I was working on this freebie.
There is a removable/repositionable tray to hold markers, paint, or big books.
On the back of the whiteboard is a big book rack, perfect for keeping your big books neatly and safely away from little fingers.
On the bottom are 4 bins in racks that slide out for easy access.
This easel is just PERFECT!
- An excellent surface for use with dry-erase markers
- Includes a magnetic pad with 1" permanent penmanship lines and alphabet; pad easily attaches and detaches from surface
- Extra-deep storage tray includes a built-in pencil tray on each side
- Inside storage tray features grooves for storing markers, pens and pencils
- Integrated wire rack mounts behind surface to store big books
- Removable big book holder includes a built-in marker tray
- 4 snap-on hooks are included to hold flip chart pads and pocket charts
- 2" locking casters allow easel to be moved from classroom to classroom; frame is guaranteed for 10 years
- Includes 4 tubs made of recycled plastic that are guaranteed for life
This easel sells for $269.99 with free shipping.
Quill.com also sells office supplies and classroom furniture, all at great prices.
Go visit Quill.com and see what they have that YOU need!
Quill.com has been generous enough to give me
to give away!
It will get delivered right to your door!
This could be your lucky day!
Enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.
Please note that I am moderating the entries and those that do not comment and leave accurate URLs will be deleted in fairness to those that are following the rules.